Sunday, September 16, 2007

HW 5b: I Blog, Therefore I Am

In David Kline's "I Blog, Therefore I Am" it states that since 1990 the newspaper has become less popular especially among younger generations. Although there aren't many teenagers who read the newspaper on a daily basis, this doesn't mean anything has changed. I don't believe the newspaper has ever been very popular among teens. Many people assume that because people aren't recieving information from the newspaper, then they aren't recieving it at all. This interpretation is not at all true. Though the media is often wrong with their research, blogging has become a new way to gain information. I think people need to stop believing what they hear and use their own resources to decide for themselves. Hopefully this will help educate future generations.

No comments: